Indoor air quality is a greater health hazard than outdoor air pollution with pollutants being up to 100 times higher indoors. Not only should indoor air quality be of concern, but it is important to understand the common dangers that put you and your family at risk, such as radon, mold, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), allergens, carbon monoxide, and more.
Testing your indoor air can reveal pollutants that you may be breathing in daily. The removal of indoor air quality dangers is essential for the health of those in your home or business.
Indoor Air Quality and Your Health
The first step to protect your health is to have an indoor air test. According to the EPA, indoor air pollutants can cause a wide range of concerns ranging from immediate problems like nose and eye irritation to long-term health issues such as cancer and heart disease. If you are experiencing any of the following then it might be a good time to get your indoor air tested:
- If you have unexplained health issues, such as allergies, nausea, headaches, fatigue, shortness of breath, respiratory issues, and skin or eye irritations
- If you are buying or selling a home or commercial property – the best time to test radon, mold, and asbestos.
- If you have or are changing, renovating, remodeling, or expanding a property or heating/ventilation/air-conditioning system
- After a flood, fire, or disaster – ensure the home is brought back to its original condition before the disaster occurred.
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Testing
We conduct a thorough air analysis of your indoor environment using state-of-the-art technology to determine the presence and type of pollution.
Receive a report based on the Indoor Air Quality findings in your home. It will include the results of our testing including measurement values and severity ratings.
Once we’ve completed your indoor air quality testing, approaches to mitigation strategies as well as installation support are available if needed.
We provide a thorough inspection of both the inside and outside of your home to determine the best way to heal your home from the dangerous effects of poor indoor air quality.
What we test for:
VOCS – FORMALDEHYDE – RADON – MOLD – ASBESTOS – LEAD-BASED PAINT
- Dust particles
- Dust mites
- Pet dander
Certified IAQ Professionals Provides You With:
- On-site Inspection of both the Inside & Outside of Your Home
- Easy to Read Estimate
- Humidity Testing
- Consult on Removal of Dangerous Fumes & Gasses
- Consult on Removal of Irritant Vapors
- Mold Inspection and Mold Removal
- Professional, Licensed Installations
- A Healthier Home & Peace of Mind
We know that professional inspection and testing services can be expensive, and most people don’t even know where to start. Contact us to get started on a thorough, cost-affecting indoor air quality test today!